- Youth Fitness – Creative, fun class with high-energy workouts that will keep them coming back for more! This non-competitive class focuses on increasing energy, endurance, muscle tone, strength, and flexibility through exciting games and activities.
- Teen Fitness – Fun, high energy, cross-training exercise class! Each class offers constant variety and is open to all skill sets. Main focus on cardio endurance, strength, stamina, coordination, and flexibility. All workouts are scaled and modified to each teen’s personal ability. This class promotes overall health through hands-on nutrition education and individual coaching all within a positive social environment.
- Fit Start – This class is designed to help you navigate the gym, show you how to correctly use the equipment, answer any questions you might have, and much more!
- Body Sculpting – Core conditioning in a non-aerobic, muscle-toning workout session; Work all muscle groups with a variety of strengthening and conditioning exercises. This athletic-based sculpting class tones upper and lower body using resistance such as hand weights, body bars, and your own body weight. A great way to define, sculpt and build muscle!
- Cardio Boxing – Awesome fat-burning and strengthening workout! This class is designed to increase strength in the upper and lower body while focusing on speed, agility, and balance. Provides a great challenge for core and abdominal muscles and an overall cardiovascular challenge!
- Boot Camp – A whole body, HIIT style (High Intensity Interval Training) exercise program that can be modified for the earliest beginner to the most advanced athletes. This class is a total body challenge designed to combine resistance training and cardio that targets strength building, agility, and muscular endurance through various stations. We want to keep you guessing – each class is designed to be different and push you out of your comfort zone! We will challenge you every class! Our goal is to offer encouragement rather than intimidation. We want you to have tons of fun – but be prepared for some high intensity training!
- Cycle Fit – This awesome indoor cycling class is a great cardiovascular workout. Ride to music, burn calories, strengthen your core, and improve your overall fitness. You control the intensity! All levels welcome.
- Cycle Infusion- 30 minutes of Cycle Fit and 30 minutes of intense resistance /weight /core training for a great full body workout
- Zumba – A fusion of Latin and Contemporary music/ dance routines featuring aerobic/fitness interval training with a combination of fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt the body
- Kickboxing and Self Defense – A full body workout and self-defense all in one! Centered around women, our self-defense classes aren’t just about building strength and learning a variation of blocks and attacks—it’s about mental preparation as well. Learn the techniques you need to defend yourself against a potential attacker and be able to work through the stress to keep safe.
- Sports Conditioning – Looking to gain that competitive edge? A strength and conditioning class that emphasizes constantly-varied, high-intensity functional movement. This class focuses on cardiovascular endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, coordination, agility, balance, and accuracy, maximizing your performance and fitness for any physical challenge or activity! Take your sport to the next level.
- Small Group Personal Training – Follow custom designed workouts that combine the expertise of a certified personal trainer with the motivation and familiarity of exercising in a group with others just like you. The small group setting allows for more personal attention between you and the fitness instructor in order to focus on correct technique and measure your progress.
- Strength Training 101- A non-aerobic, muscle-toning class, usually focused on core and muscle strength. Most use weight bars, exercise bands, dumbbells, or a combination of these. You perform traditional weight-training moves in a class setting under the guidance of a nationally ranked Olympic lifter. Correct form and safety is a main component.
- YOGA – In a power yoga class, students will build strength, flexibility and concentration while cleansing the body and calming the mind. You can expect a great cardiovascular and strength building workout combined with breath work.
* BODY SCULPTING, YOGA, STRENGTH TRAINING 101, and BOOT CAMP CLASSES ARE INCLUDED IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP! ENJOY OUR OTHER CLASSES FOR A SMALL FEE!